Player Registration / Re-Registration
Each new player must be registered with the LTNL at least 7 days before the player is eligible to play in the LTNL.
This rule also applies to re-registering players either from another club for from another team within a club.
All players must be registered with England netball to be eligible to play, umpire or officiate in any LTNL match
A club with two or more teams – can use players from a lower team to play in a higher team – and has the opportunity only 3 times per season. When a player has used a life – their name will be highlighted on the registration spread sheet as follows:
GREEN – 1 LIVE USED
YELLOW – 2 LIVES USED
RED – ALL 3 LIVES USED
Latest Lives Sheet can be found by clicking on "Registration Spread Sheet" Tab
PLAYER OF THE YEAR:
The player of the year is decided from the information provided on the team envelopes that are completed for every league fixture. Please ensure you show a ‘player of the match’ from the opposing team – show the position played and
in which quarter (only if this changes).
We do not use ‘player of the match’ for cup/plate matches as the player of the match is awarded separately between the 2 teams that appear in the final and the is decided by the committee.
COMPLETION OF THE ENVELOPES:
Show the names of the starting 7 in the positions on the envelope and any substitutes. If players move position during any quarter or don’t play just show the position they have moved to or write ‘off’.
Please ensure that you complete the player of the match and sportsmanship.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE ENVELOPE WILL RESULT IN ONE POINT BEING DEDUCTED FROM
YOUR TEAMS TOTAL.
Keeping track of registrations mid-season is proving very difficult to manage. Therefore all clubs are requested to follow the following procedure:
· A registration form MUST be completed with all player details (no form – no registration!)
· Forms are downloadable from the website, will also be in the match folder on the desk
· Form should be forwarded to Suzanne via email, post or placed in the match envelope
· Money should be paid with the form, if sent via email then placed in the clubs next match envelope
· If payment is not paid when the new player plays –
the player is NOT REGISTERED and appropriate points deduction/fines will be imposed.
· Registration fee: £1 (£0.50 for junior) or £1.50 for re-registration